Varazdin is the city of baroque, flowers, bicycles and a must see destination. You will surely find this small city interesting since it has a beautiful main square, an old castle, historical palaces, different parks with promenades and three ancient Roman roads. The architecture is stunning and Varazdin, with its museums and art galleries, is a proud city of culture.
When in Varazdin, you will surely see a statue of bishop Grgur Ninski so don’t forget to touch his big toe since the legend says it brings good luck. For all the beer lovers, there is also a special treat, it is said that the Medonja pub has the best beer selection in Croatia and if you are more of a romantic soul, you can take a walk by the idyllic Drava river which is 15 minutes north of the city centre.
This is also a tour in an oldtimer vehicle. The main cars are:
· Citroën 2CV – 1990 g.
· Citroën DS – 1975. g.
· Citroën Traction Avant – 1955. g.
If you wish to drive in another car, feel free to contact us. If we can, we will adapt to your specific wishes.
· Drive in an oldtimer vehicle with a private driver
· Visiting Varazdin – the Baroque capital of Croatia
· Possibility of stopping along the way and taking photographs
10:00 The departure from Zagreb Central Station
11:30 We arrive to Varazdin where we will have 3 hours of spare time for sightseeing, visiting museums or art galleries, taking walks and having lunch or drinks.
14:30 Departure to Zagreb Central Station
INCLUDED IN PRICE
· Private driver
· Drive in an oldtimer
· Sightseeing Varazdin
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
· Food and drinks
· Tickets for the museums and galleries
· We charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled a day or less before the drive.
· In case of traffic problems, the organizer reserves the right to change the route.
· In case of severe weather conditions, the organizer reserves the right to postpone or cancel the drive.