Imagine combining a drive in an oldtimer with a visit to the romantic medieval baroque city of Samobor. There is no need for detailed description of this city; its parks, creeks, streets and the main square talk for themselves offering the perfect atmosphere for creating the best life memories. Here you can take nice calming walks and enjoy the nature along with beautiful architecture. The main town square is charming and all the buildings are protected as cultural monuments. When in Samobor, you also must try the culinary specialty – Samoborske kremsnite, a type of a custard cream cake that became the symbol of this small town.
The main cars are:
· Citroën 2CV – 1990 g.
· Citroën DS – 1975. g.
· Citroën Traction Avant – 1955. g.
If you wish to drive in another car, feel free to contact us. If we can, we will adapt to your specific wishes.
· Drive in an oldtimer vehicle with a private driver
· Visiting Samobor
· Possibility of stopping along the way and taking photographs
10:00 The departure from Zagreb Central Station
11:00 We arrive to Samobor where we will have 3 hours of spare time for sightseeing and exploring the city, taking walks and having lunch or drinks.
14:00 Departure to Zagreb Central Station
INCLUDED IN PRICE
· Private driver
· Drive in an oldtimer
· Sightseeing Samobor
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
· Food and drinks
· We charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled a day or less before the drive.
· In case of traffic problems, the organizer reserves the right to change the route.
· In case of severe weather conditions, the organizer reserves the right to postpone or cancel the drive.