This is a tour from Zagreb to Plitvice Lakes National Park in an oldtimer vehicle. The main cars are:
· Citroën 2CV – 1990 g.
· Citroën DS – 1975. g.
· Citroën Traction Avant – 1955. g.
If you wish to drive in another car, feel free to contact us. If we can, we will adapt to your specific wishes.
Plitvice Lakes National Park is widely considered as home to some of Croatia’s most spectacular landscapes and is on the UNESCO World Heritage List since 1979. This is the oldest and largest national park in Croatia and here you can enjoy panoramic views and 16 shimmering lakes with a unique turquoise colour that are interconnected by cascades and waterfalls.
There are also plenty of restaurants at station points and all the transportation inside the park is included in the entrance fee, there are ferries and small train that can take you from one side of the park to the other.
· Drive in an oldtimer vehicle with a private driver
· Day trip from Zagreb to NP Plitvice
· Possibility of stopping along the way and taking photographs
09:00 The departure from Zagreb Central Station
11:00 We arrive to NP Plitvice, there we will spend 5 hours sightseeing and taking walks.
16:00 Departure to Zagreb Central Station
INCLUDED IN PRICE
· Private driver
· Drive in an oldtimer
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
· Food and drinks
· Entrance fee for NP Plitvice
· Bring your sunglasses since the reflection of water is strong, a sunblock and a hat.
· Please note that the oldtimer does not have an A/C.
· We charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled a day or less before the drive.
· In case of traffic problems, the organizer reserves the right to change the route.
· In case of severe weather conditions, the organizer reserves the right to postpone or cancel the drive.