If you are a fan of Only Fools and Horses, know who Del Boy and Rodney are and are proud of your ability to bargain, then this will be your favourite tour and it is unlikely that you will go to it just once. As you probably know, Reliant Regal is a famous Del Boy’s van and this is your unique opportunity to drive in it and visit Hrelic.
Hrelic, listed by the British daily Guardian newspaper in the top 10 alternative places for tourists to look when they arrive in Zagreb is one of the longest-running and most visited flea markets of its kind in Europe.
Generations of people have been buying and selling on Hrelic and on Sunday mornings, this is a popular destination of many locals and tourists. Here you can find anything from the needle to the locomotive (well, not exactly locomotive but people do sell cars here) for reasonable prices which go down depending on your ability of bargaining. It’s not unusual to find real antique objects for extremely low prices and nobody goes home empty handed so be sure to bring shopping bags or a backpack. In case you get hungry or want to grab a coffee, don’t worry because Hrelic has it all.
· Drive to Hrelic in Del Boy’s Reliant Regal car
· Sightseeing and visiting Hrelic, the popular flea market
10:00 Departure from Zagreb Central Station
10:30 arriving to Hrelic
10:30 – 13:00 sightseeing Hrelic with free time for shopping and having lunch/coffee
13:00 Departure to Zagreb Central Station
INCLUDED IN PRICE
· Private driver
· Drive in an oldtimer car – Reliant Regal from Only Fools and Horses sitcom
· Sightseeing Zagreb and Hrelic
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
· Food and drinks
· We charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled a day or less before the drive.
· In case of severe weather conditions, the organizer reserves the right to postpone or cancel the drive.