This tour is created for all those nature lovers who like taking walks and who know how to enjoy the weather and the untact nature. Along the way you will see beautiful scenery and surely enjoy the drive. This is also an opportunity to learn something about Croatian history because we will visit Staro Selo (The Old Village) Museum in Kumrovec and Trakoscan castle as well as Automobile museum Presecki in Krapina. These 3 Museums are nothing ordinary, each one of them is different and tells another story.
To make this experience even better, this is also a drive in an oldtimer. We offer Citroën vehicles with a rich history. The main cars are:
· Citroën 2CV – 1990 g.
· Citroën DS – 1975. g.
· Citroën Traction Avant – 1955. g.
If you wish to drive in another car, feel free to contact us. If we can, we will adapt to your specific wishes.
· 90 minute drive
· Sightseeing in an oldtimer
· Visiting 3 Croatian Museums and finding out interesting facts about Croatian history
· Possibility of stopping during the drive and taking photographs
The departure is from Zagreb and our first stop will be Staro selo (The Old Village) Museum in Kumrovec. This is the biggest open-space ethnographic museum in Croatia which inludes more than 30 housing and farm facilities. One of the houses is the birth house of Josip Broz Tito, president of former Yugoslavia while others contain exhibits of traditional workshops and display all the old customs of this area. Here we will spend 1 hour.
Our next stop is Trakoscan castle where we will spend 2,5 hours. This castle was built in 13th century as part of the defence fortification network of northwestern Croatia and is now a cultural heritage which consists of the castle, the building next to the castle, park and forest park with lake.
After that we will visit Automobile museum Presecki in Krapina and spend 45 minutes there. This Museum has more than 20 oldtimer automobiles and more than 60 motocycles. You can also see other artefacts here such as books, old magazines etc.
After that, we head back to Zagreb with new memories and experiences.
INCLUDED IN PRICE
· Private driver
· Drive in an oldtimer and sightseeing
· Entrance tickets for Staro selo (The Old Village) Museum in Kumrovec
· Entrance tickets for Trakoscan castle
· Entrance tickets for the Presecki Museum in Krapina
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
· Meals and drinks
· We charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled a day or less before the drive.
· In case of traffic problems, the organizer reserves the right to change the route.
· In case of severe weather conditions, the organizer reserves the right to postpone or cancel the drive.