Until 2013, Zagreb and Croatia were a rare example of a European metropolis and a country that did not have a Car Museum.
Within the six „Museum Nights“ (2013 – 2018), the contents and programs of the Ferdinand Budicki Automobile Museum attracted over 50,000 visitors, making it one of the three most visited museums in the competition of over 240 museum participating in the „Museum Nights“.
The cultural identity of Croatia at the beginning of the last century through the motor culture presented at the Budicki Museum is a tourist attraction and offers a new view of the city of Zagreb
Several thousand of photographs have been collected so far, many of them have not been seen so far and are not owned by any city or state institution because they were collected from the family albums of the first motorists in this region. Several hours of documentary filmmaking between 1920 and 1990 were also collected on the topic of automobilism in Croatia.
- Over 50.000 visitors have visited museum in a past 6 years
- There is also playroom for children with two car driving simulators
- This is the first automobile museum in Croatia
INCLUDED IN PRICE
Admission ticket for museum
- adults 30 HRK
- children 5-15 years old 20 HRK
- children younger than 5 have a free entrance