Join us on a pleasant panorama drive that leads us over the Makarska Riviera, the Baćina Lakes, and the valleys of the river Neretva.
Join us on a pleasant panorama drive that leads us over the Makarska Riviera, the Baćina Lakes, and the valleys of the river Neretva. Our destination is known as the pearl of Adriatic, the incredible Dubrovnik. This town is a unique monument of culture and history and as such is under UNESCO’s protection. Its massive walls stand as a monument to the rich and turbulent history of this region. Our professional guide will take you around the Old Town, after which can explore the rest of the city later on your own. From narrow cobbled streets, stairs, and squares to museums, restaurants and bars, this city will blow your mind. This surely is a trip you simply cannot miss!
Ready to discover the beauty and uniqueness of Dubrovnik? Reserve your spot on this excursion and join us!
- Enjoy an incredible panoramic drive through Makarska Riviera
- Explore Dubrovnik Old Town & other attractions
- Visit the city walls and take incredible photos
Departure from hotel according to plan.
08:45 – departure from destination, short break in Neum
12:00 – arrival to Dubrovnik, sightseeing of the Old Town
13:30 – free time for lunch, shopping, or strolling around
16:00 – departure from Dubrovnik
19:30 – arrival to destination and transfer to hotel
INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Professional guide
- Tickets for Franciscan monastery of Friars Minor
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Full day
- Baška Voda
- Make sure to take your visa and passport with you
- Monday, Tuesday and Sunday
* Guiding in different languages available on different days