Mostar – East meets West!
Like a window to the Orient inside of the Old Continent, the city of Mostar will blow your mind with its unworldly beautiful setting.
As you step inside the city, you’ll immediately sense the influence of centuries-long Turkish rule. From tall, slim minarets reaching for the sky, cobbled bazaar street, rustic houses, the iconic Old Bridge with two towers soaring above the emerald green Neretva River, this charming city lives and breathes history. This truly is a place where East meets West.
- Experience the place where cultures merge
- Visit city’s main attraction, the Old Bridge
- Explore the city that’s been on the list of UNESCO’s cultural heritage since 2005
Departure from hotel according to plan.
08:15 – a departure from Dubrovnik to Mostar
10:15 -11:00 – stop in Počitelj, free time
11:45 – arrival to Mostar
13:00 – have a drink served (coffee or tea), free time
15:15 – back to Dubrovnik
18:00 – transfer to hotels
INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Professional guide
- Ticket for Mosque
- Ticket for Turkish House
- Drink (coffee or tea)
- Bottle of still water
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Full day
- Make sure to take your visa and passport with you
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
* Guiding in different languages available on different days
- Bosnia & Herzegovina