An exhilarating journey full of contrasts.
Known as the “melting pot of cultures”, Mostar will undeniably become one of your favourite places on earth. As you step inside the city, you’ll immediately sense the influence of centuries-long Turkish rule. From tall, slim minarets reaching for the sky, cobbled bazaar street with rhythmic tapping of hammers against copper plates as they are being transformed into pretty souvenirs, to houses with ornate wooden balconies, the city lives and breathes history. This truly is a place where East meets West.
Ready to discover Mostar, the city where West meets East? Reserve your spot on this excursion and join us!
- Experience the place where cultures merge
- Visit city’s main attraction, the Old Bridge
- Explore the city that’s been on the list of UNESCO’s cultural heritage since 2005
Departure from hotel according to plan.
08:15 – a departure from Dubrovnik to Mostar
10:15 -11:00 – stop in Počitelj, free time
11:45 – arrival to Mostar
Sightseeing with the local guide, free time
15:15 – departure to Dubrovnik from Mostar
INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Professional guide
- Ticket for Mosque
- Ticket for Turkish House
- Drink (coffee or tea)
- Bottle of still water
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Full day
- Make sure to take your visa and passport with you
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
* Guiding in different languages available on different days
- Bosnia & Herzegovina