Šibenik & Krka
Take a walk through the majestic nature of National park Krka, visit its little streams and lakes, and experience what’s it like to swim under a waterfall.
Have a pleasant drive along the coast next to the picturesque Dalmatian towns and the hinterland, until we reach our destination – Krka waterfalls. Krka river is a beautiful river surrounded by unspoiled scenery and lush vegetation, which flows through the National park Krka. We will visit Šibenik town also and the largest limestone barrier in Europe, Skradinski Buk, where the water of the river formed many small lakes and streams. Walking through trails, a visit to the ethnographic collection and an old mill will further enrich the visit to the national park. In summer, you can swim in the river under the waterfall. At the end of our tour, we will visit Stella Croatica (Klis), a producer of traditional Dalmatian hand-made delicacies.
Ready to enjoy the pristine nature of Krka National Park? Reserve your spot on this excursion and join us!
- Visit Šibenik – one of the oldest Croatian cities
- Visit the Skradinski buk – a natural work of art
- Enjoy visit to Stella Croatica (Klis), a producer of traditional Dalmatian hand-made delicacies
Hotel departure followed by:
07:00 – departure from destination
10:30 – arrival to Šibenik, short introduction and free time
12:15 – arrival to National Park Krka, sightseeing
16:00 – departure from the NP
17:00 – arrival in Stella Croatica a producer of traditional Dalmatian hand.made delicacies
19:30 – arrival in destination and transfer to hotel
INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Professional guide
- Tickets for Krka National Park
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Full day
- Baška Voda
- Make sure to wear comfortable shoes and a swimsuit
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
* Guiding in different languages available on different days