Discover and explore Green Cave, Elaphite islands, Šipan island, Natural arch, traditional Suđurac village and much more.
Feel the Dubrovnik islands located in the heart of beautiful Adriatic sea while kayaking, swimming and snorkeling in untouched bay of Šipan island.
We will meet at 09:10 am at Gruž harbor (or at 10:50 am for those who are already on Lopud island), from where we are going to take the ferry to the Lopud island where we will give you kayaking and safety instructions and start with our kayaking day. We will paddle to the Šipan island.
First highlight on the list is great natural, stone arch. Second highlight is amazing Green cave where we will make stop for swimming and snorkeling. After that, we continue to paddle to fishermen’s village Sudjuradj, where we will have free time for lunch in local restaurant.
When the lunch is over, we continue with paddling to the Ruda island, third of Elaphite islands and then we go back to the Lopud island. We will return to Dubrovnik or Lopud island with evening ferry.
INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Highly motivated professional English-speaking kayaking guide
- Ferry tickets
- Dry bag
- Mask and snorkel
- Kayaks with equipment
- Bottle of water and snack or chocolate
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Meeting place: Dubrovnik (Port of Gruž – Travel Corner)
- Departure: 09:10 am
- Return: around 04:10 pm or 07:00 pm
- Departures: from May to October
- Paddling distance: 6 or 12 km
- Difficulty level: easy
- Daily activity: 3-6 h
- Suggested minimum age: 8
- Number of participants: min 2 (contact us if you’re a solo traveler before booking online)